Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Salt Lake City

Guess where I am! That’s right, we have just arrived in Salt Lake City, Utah and it is so cool! I AM SOOOO EXCITED! It seemed like this day would never come, but its finally here and its finally happening. I can hardly contain myself! It was not easy getting here. We were so late getting to the airport today. Nothing seemed to happen as it should have and the more we hurried the slower we went. We had to drop of the geckos, pack, my mother needed a haircut, find a fish sitter, pack some more, go to the bank, clean the big gecko’s tank, have a shower…each…all before noon! Half way to the airport we realized we forgot a few things…ONE OF THEM BEING THE FISH! My poor Pika! He didn’t cross our minds all morning and now he is sitting at home all alone. I hope he will forgive me. Scratch that---I hope that he lives long enough to forgive me. The only things we did today were go on planes but that’s ok. Check in everyday for the next few weeks cos I will be updating A LOT.…sniff…I miss my babies…sniff…

Goodnight Ryan…

Goodnight Rory…
Goodnight Riley…
Goodnight Hope…
Goodnight Sydnie…
Goodnight Saoirse…
Goodnight Sapherron…
Yes. There are seven of them. LIZARD POWER!

3 comments:

  1. u have seven now! wow happy blated b-day keira i luv u and miss u luv dimples and shoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like ur having fun check ur email wen u can i sent u stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been keeping up with ur website i love it its great
    ps kiki is dimples

    ReplyDelete