Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Conjoined Twins Day

Happy Conjoined Twins Day! Today is the day we think about all the conjoined twins who have won their fight for life. And we remember all the twins who havnt. The day for Conjoined Twins Day is august 21st because an eight turned on its side is the sign for infinity. That symbolized the bond that has been forever made between the twins, and the infinite love their families have for them. Even if, when they say goodnight to their babies their looking up at them instead of standing over them. The day is the 21st because it means two souls in one body. I have to go now, but do me a favor and think about this for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Keira I found your site from a link on Melissa's. Like you, I am interested in conjoined twins. What you did for Erin was amazing. It makes me very proud to be a Canadian.

    Nova

    ReplyDelete