Thursday, August 20, 2009

Best Day Ever

Yesterday was the best day ever. At first I was apprehensive to say that, because the day with the Herrins was equally awesome, but my mom helped me clear it all up. My day with the Herrins was the best birthday ever. My day with the Buckles was the best day ever. See how that works? Jade and Erin and Taylor were a little shy at first but after a while they were fine. We watched their documentary that was on Discovery Health---which we didn’t get in Canada---and we played Wii. I got my but kicked by a seven-year-old and two five-year-olds. Erin is really good! We played perfection on the floor and we all screamed when it popped! Me and Jade played follow the leader. Some things are a little easier when you’re five. When you’re thirteen, they hurt. Erin told her mom it was the best day ever. Jade said I was her new best friend :). When it was time for us to go, Jade started to cry. It almost made me cry. Poor Jade. Best. Day. Ever. Ahhh. Here are some pictures.















No comments:

Post a Comment