Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Train To Denver

I officially hate trains. It’s such a shame too because I was so looking forward to the train ride from Utah to Denver. What a waste of excitement. Here are the things I learned yesterday.

One: waking up at three in the morning stinks
Two: getting on a train at four in the morning stinks even more
Three: trains are virtually impossible to sleep on
Four: I am very grumpy when I don’t get enough sleep
Five: train food stinks
Six: if you leave a sub in a bag for eight hours it tastes nasty
Seven: I can finish a book in fifteen hours
Eight: if you sit it a chair and don’t stand up for fifteen hours you will feel it later
Nine: I really hate trains

But now I'm in Denver and all is well. Choo Chooooo!

8 comments:

  1. sounds like u hate trains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Keira, this sounds like a blast! I am so happy for you, you were one who proved dreams come true! I am glad you had fun with the Herrins, and soon the Buckles! Enjoy traveling America, it's beautiful. Have a great time :) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I still have that friendship bracelet you gave me, wear it as much as I can, let's hope our hearts are still very conjoined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, and I read your blog everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No prob. :) have fun

    ReplyDelete