Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Opryland

Yesterday was an awesome day. We walked down to Opryland and the Opry Mills mall. On our way there, we had to pas through this big hotel called the Gaylord (giggle). It was huge! We stopped to get Ice cream and sat in this indoor garden thingy for a while. I got picture taken with some horses. At one point we went to this big fancy washroom in the middle of a ballroom. It was shocking. It looked bigger than my house. There was even a waiting area. Everything in that hotel was big and fancy. After we were done looking around, we continued on our way to the mall. Half way there we realized I forgot my Mothers camera in the big fancy washroom! We had to double back and hope it was there. Thankfully it was. We walked around the mall for a while and I got a cowboy hat and boots! They are so awesome! We ate lunch at the Rainforest cafĂ© for the first time and I loved it. Mom thought it was to cold but she liked it too. After the Mall we went for a tour of the Grand Ole Opry. It was so cool. We got to go back stage and on stage and I learned some new things. Me and my mother got a cool picture with cowboy hats and guitars in front of the Grand Ole Opry stage. After the tour, we went back to the mall to see ‘The Time travelers Wife’. It was so sad. But it was a really good movie. As we were leaving the mall we realized I forgot my cowboy hat in the theater. UHG. Not my day. I ran back and luckily it was still there. As we were walking back, I slipped on a puddle and went down very hard on my hip. DUBBLE UHG. Really not my day! I was fine once we got back to the hotel but it still really hurt! Over there ---> is the total amount for Erin If you want to check it out. Here are pictures of yesterday. Enjoy!

Me with the horses


The grand Ole Opry house





No comments:

Post a Comment