Wednesday, July 1, 2009

...Me Again!

Ok I know that it’s been a reeeaaly long time since I updated but I had a legitimate reason which ill get to later. Fist on the very long agenda is that the raffle at school went very well, making a good amount of about $100 dollars the first day of ticket sales went not so well but the rest of the week picked up after that. The awesome reason for not updating I had five minutes ago now seems really dumb but I’ll say it anyways. The week after I sold tickets, fifty of the grade eights (myself included) went to Montreal and Ottawa for five days. And before I forget, a big thank you to my friend Kynyn for selling raffle tickets the week I was away. The trip was great, the food…not so much. I think I lost five pounds that week from not eating…oh well. As I said I thought that was a good reason for not updating but the truth is, I got back two weeks ago…sorry! Anyways schools out and ill have much more time on my hand now. A big thank you to Mrs. Pickess who donated three hundred dollars from the Treblemakers (children’s choir I was in this year) concert. It was a shock to me and it was greatly appreciated. All this puts the grand total to over three thousand dollars! And in the exchange from Canadian to American will sit us at about exactly three thousand! Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yaaaaaaaaay!...yay…hmmm… how do you top that! Anyways that’s all for tonight but here is your fact of the day: the first number chronologically with an A in it is one thousand! Just thought I’d share that. Bye!

PS: I feel I should mention the fact that I got a henna tattoo and had to write this whole update with one hand due to the fact that the other one is taped up. Grrr…

No comments:

Post a Comment