Sunday, June 7, 2009

Garage Sale #2

Ok, I know that I haven’t updated in a while but you gotta cut me some slack. For some reason the teachers think its funny to wait till the end of the year, then give us a million projects and tests. Ha ha ha, it’s hilarious. Just thought Id let ya know. Anyways, the fundraising is really going well. As I said last time the big garage sale made eight hundred dollars which is absolutely fantastic but at the end we still had half the stuff left over so we had to do another one yesterday. That one went well too, making three hundred dollars. If you think about that’s 1100 dollars just from garage sale-ing. Wow. Just so it’s mentioned I will never EVER do another garage sale as long as I live. Ever. By the way that makes the total amount 2725 dollars. (I think there was a typo in the last post) I’m officially doing a raffle at my school tomorrow for go-kart passes, but before I do that I have to make an announcement for school about it by tomorrow. Better do that now…Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Keira,

    You are an amazing and motivated girl! We are so impressed by your determination, and we can't tell you how very thankful we are for your hard work and giving spirit. Just so you know, I truly dislike garage sales (giving them) as well, so your effort in that arena is duly noted. Thank you again! We can't wait to meet you. :0)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete