Monday, May 25, 2009

Stuff

Ok, I have a lot to write so bare with me. First off I would like to thank the Grillo family for donating 100 dollars. (!) That puts us up to 1575 dollars which is very exciting. I also wanted to mention that the mini Indi go-cart track has very graciously donated 4 birthday passes to raffle off at my school. I am very excited to have such a great donation and a great prize for the raffle. Now I am sure that everyone wants to know how the garage sale went so I'll start at the beginning. I woke up at five and I knew I wasn’t going to get anymore sleep so I got up and we started setting up for the garage sale. I didn’t think we were doing badly but when we counted the money I was shocked. It was exactly eight hundred dollars! That puts us over the goal! I will add more details tomorrow but right now I’m too tired. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment