Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Date Has Been Changed!

I really need to get more consistent with my updates…sorry! On a lighter note, some more money has been donated to Toonies For Twins which brings the grand total to fourteen hundred and seventy five dollars! A big thank you to Katie and Robbie Bagio who donated fifty dollars! I have a big announcement for everyone and I’m going to put it in capitals so everyone reads it…THE GARAGE SALE HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE 23RD OF MAY…I had to change the date because the 16th is a bank holiday and that might affect the number of people who come. Sorry if that is an inconvenience for anyone. I’m planning on doing a raffle at my school soon but I have to talk to the principle first. Ill let you all know how that goes. Anyways I must go, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment