Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dreams

The trip is planned! It’s all set in stone, we are going to Utah to visit Kendra and Maliyah Herrin, and then we are going to Washington to visit the Buckles family and give them the money. Of course, we are stopping in a million places along the way but I won’t get into to much detail about all that. Meeting these families is about as important to me as it would be for another kid meeting the Jonas brothers or Hannah Montana. I can’t really explain why, but for some reason I feel that I’ve learned more about life from them that I have from sitting at a desk for eight years. And to me, that means every thing. Strength, hope, and determination are only some of the things I’ve learned. Another one is that it’s not all about me all the time and doing some thing for someone else is the most…fulfilling feeling that I have ever felt. I would like to thank every single person that has ever helped me or donated to Toonies For Twins. Truthfully it’s not me who raised this money. Its you. I only told you about it, you all made the decision to be apart of this. So from the bottom of my heart I thank you. You’re not only helping me with my dream, but you’re helping Erin with hers. I know you all feel the same as I do about what you did. And I know I’ve said it twice already but ill say it again anyways. Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Keira! We're all inspired and please keep doing what you're doing. Have a great time with the familes!

    ReplyDelete