Thursday, February 19, 2009

E-fair

Sorry I didn’t update yesterday, it was a really busy day. At the E-fair things started out slow. REALLY slow. But then it got better and when I counted my money at the end of the day it was $60! As I said before all the money goes to Toonies for twins so that brings the grand total to...$930! Can you believe it! I had to check it twice I was so shocked. But really that’s only about $740 in American. But between the garage sale and the concert I think I will have 1000 U.S. I won’t stop till I do. Yesterday I got to babysit a ball of fluff disguised as a dog for six hours! That dog is so sucky, she is treated like a baby! Guess what her name is…Cupcake! :) Just thought id let you know. Ill post pictures from the e-fair tomorrow (or whenever I get them) Bye!

2 comments: