Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sick day

My day started bright and early at 4 in the morning when I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. This would happen twice more before the decision was finally made that I would not be going to school today. I was miserable all day and very sore from puking. EWWW. No matter what I did today I could not get comfortable. I then decided that it was a good idea to go to choir tonight after only getting 4 hours of sleep last night. Wrong. I am so exhausted. Tomorrow at school the grades eights have an entrepreneurial fair. It’s a fair where we manufacture and sell a product. I made bracelets and all the money I make will be to help Erin get a service dog. I will post pictures and let you all know how it went tomorrow. I still have soooo much to do! Bye

PS: I really hate being sick:(

No comments:

Post a Comment