Monday, February 16, 2009

Bithdays, birthdays, birthdays!

Keira and Frankie
Andi, Carly, Chelsey, Keira and Frankie

Andi, Carly, Keira, Frankie and Chelsey



Chelsey, Carly, Andi, Frankie and Keira



These are the pictures from the sleepover I had with my friends. It was a surprise birthday party for Frankie and Andi. There birthday is on the 20th but since Chelsey wont be here we decided to do it on Saturday. I made the names in the color of our hats so you know who is who. The twins had no idea we were doing this and the look on there faces when we brought down the cake was priceless. Those kinds of things are the real perks in life. When everyone left the next morning :( I had another birthday party to go to that lasted 10 hours! It was a blast; we all had so much fun! That’s why I was so tired last night and all I could give was a pathetic update. I got five more dollars last night for Toonies for twins witch brings the grand total to 865$...YAY! I’ll have the money in no time! My goal is 1000 but I think I might go over that. I’m not objecting. That would be awesome! I’ll write more later. Bye!

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE-ANN

PSS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANKIE AND ANDI




No comments:

Post a Comment