Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh My Gosh, Its Almost December!

Yup. Tomorrow is the last day of November and then the Christmas countdown starts. Yay Santa!
I have very good news! I have over $200 dollars so far for Toonies For Twins. The bookmarks are still going great, the Trebelmakers winter concert is on Sunday, which means we are going to have the raffle very soon! (any donations are sill welcomed). We are also hosting a fun/craft/game/AWESOME day on December 11th for kids five to ten years old. If you are considering, please e-mail me at keirawatters@hotmail.com. All proceeds will be going to Toonies For Twins, but we need more kids for this to work so please sign up! It gives Parents a chance to get some shopping done while the kids are having fun or you can just go do some relaxing;) Give me a shout :)
Thanks everybody. Hapy holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Keira you didnt tell me you were doing all that stuff i could have helped you! anyway i still want to help so let let me know how i can in any way!:)(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very behind kiera it's like the end end of april:) oh and don't forget that our garage sale is next weekend will be busy busy!:)

    ReplyDelete