Sunday, November 7, 2010

Good Things Are Happening!


Hello there. Lots of things have been happening lately that I feel should be made public. First of all, I have started making and selling these beaded bookmarks and have made over a hundred dollars on them alone. This has turned out to be a very effective way of fundraising and is going far better than I ever hoped for. Yay! Right now we are sitting at about $150, which is a pretty good start. Yay readers!

For anyone who was keeping track from last year, the local choir The Trebelmakers (which I have now been officially booted from because Im 'too old') has decided to sponsor Toonies For Twins again this year. This was a really good thing last time and they really helped with fundraising. The kids this year are even more into it than they were last time! There is going to be a raffle at the winter concert and if anyone has anything to donate, it would be greatly apreciated. Thank you Trebelmakers!

I think thats all for now. If anyone has any ideas for fundraising or wants to donate just send me a message

No comments:

Post a Comment