Thursday, September 17, 2009

Im A Nut!

I know that I didn’t update for a while there but this time I actually do have a good reason. I just started high school this week and its nuts. The school is nuts, the kids are nuts and the schedule is nuts. And now I’m a nut! Its really different from my old school and there is nobody I know with the same time lunch as me:( But there is next term:)
I have decided to help fundraise for Emma and Taylor Bailey, Twins joined at the heart. As you can imagine, that is quite a problem since everyone needs a heart to live. I e-mailed the Bailey’s a week ago about it but they still haven’t gotten back to me yet. But I don’t blame them considering the fact that they have six kids! But when they do get back to me, I will put up a picture and description of Emma and Taylor. (Which means I have to take down the one of Erin :( ) Speaking of Erin, I would like to thank anyone who has ever helped me in my fundraising journey. It really does mean the world to me and I know we made Erin happy (I saw her face when she looked at the money) If we can do the same for the Baileys that would be great :) B’bye now!


PS: Im writing this on a school computer and the keyboard stinks! It took me forever!

4 comments:

  1. And which class were you supposed to be in while you were updating this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Kiera!!! what's up excited to help you with tatiana and kristen!!!!! talk to you later!!!! ps im a huge fan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops i mean krista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i love keira to shes the best i love her work whats your next step?

    ReplyDelete