Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oops, I Did It Again!

I know, I know, I'm a horrible updater, but cut me some slack! I think I been very religious in my updating for the past few weeks and my brain needed time to rest. I shall start where I left off…

After we left Washington, we went to New York City for five days. We did all kinds of stuff!... How about a list?

We...
Saw times square
Went to MnM world
Saw the statue of liberty
Saw Ellis island
Saw The Phantom Of The Opera
Went to a comedy club
SAW WICKED!
Went on a tour bus
Ended up with eight books!
Went on a ferry
Jumped in a sprinkler (your shocked, I know)
Went on a night tour
Went to the top of the empire state building
Saw a naked cowboy…don’t ask
Went to FAO Schwartz ( BIG toy store)

And I think that just about covers it. We managed to do all that in five days! I was so tired when we finally got home. And, might I add, very ready to sleep in my own bed!

Best trip in my whole entire life!

Some have been wondering if this is the end for Toonies For Twins. The answer is no. I am still fundraising to help conjoined twins and probably will be doing so all my life. I have narrowed it down to two candidates and will let you all know once everything is settled. One day this will be a big corporation like the make a wish foundation, but until then I'm doing it the old fashioned way. Hard labor and lots of help.

Now, since the big trip is over, (and high schools beginning. Joy.) I probably won’t be updating as frequently. But fear not, I won’t be as negligent as I was last week.
Should anything important occur.

Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment