Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Things Are Happening...

Oh my gosh! So much stuff is happening. The garage sale is scheduled for some time in May, maybe the 16th but that’s not set in stone. As you can probably see, I added a lot more stuff to the site. I put pictures of Erin and Jade, and a picture of Erin and SOLOMON her dog. There is also a place to donate and a thermometer to show how much money has been raised. I have changed the goal to 2000 dollars because of the overwhelming response of good people who want to help. There have been soooo many donations for the garage sale and for that, I am truly grateful. I put my e-mail address on the website incase anyone wants to tell me something. Feel free to e-mail me. It’s kinda small so if you cant find it, its keirawatters@hotmail.com. If anyone thinks there is something I should put on the site please tell me. I know some people must be wondering how I am giving them the money so let me explain. This summer me and my mother are traveling to Washington to visit the Buckles and give them the money personally. We are also going to Utah to visit the Herrin twins. I am so excited! I have been counting down the days since last summer. But anyways, that’s not till August. Sigh. Ill write more later about more things coming but right now you’ll just have to wait…

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like your site!
    It's so awesome with the pictures.
    I also like the money meter thing :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get you the stuff in my garage for the sale ASAP. I just need to organize when me and my mom can drop them off...somewhere. I'll talk to you about that :)

    Ohmigosh...the pictures you posted are adorable!!

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete