Monday, March 16, 2009

Urg

Sorry for not updating, it’s been a busy week. Lots of stuff happening. Anyways, after consulting the peanut gallery I feel I should mention that at my choirs winter concert 200$ was raised on admission fees. The rest was made by donations and a raffle with about 8 prizes. On another note, this Friday I am taking a trip to Ireland for 10 days to see my family and attend my cousins wedding. The one bad thing about it is that I have four geckos whom will have to be left behind:’( But I’m not worried because I’m leaving them in capable hands. The weather is really warming up and that means garage sale season is fast approaching! Id better start planning……some of the choir members were not present in the picture I posted earlier so I will have to hunt down the other one and post it. Well, that’s about it for now. Bye!

PS: HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY RILEY!
(she’s a gecko)

(this update was written hours earlier but my computer hates me and wouldn’t let me post!)

PSS:who is flymore100 ?

12 comments:

  1. Hey again!
    I'm glad it's getting warmer. I'll definately come check out your garage sale.
    And I like keeping up with this blog :)
    I also like being mysterious, sorry.
    Maybe one day I'll tell you :D
    - FlyMore♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you at least tell me what your name means?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, well it's a mix of my two favorite bands, Flyleaf and Paramore.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do have a blog if you dont write in it? I tried to follow you but you havent started it yet...How old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what to write.
    I just made one so I can comment on other peoples blogs mostly.
    If I figure something out to write about I'll start writing :)
    Oh and I'm 14

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you live? What school do you go to? And yes I am playing 20 questions. Do I know you? If I guess right would you tell me? Do you have MSN because its kinda wierd doing this on my website. Are you a boy or girl?...Ok now I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the new nickname.
    :D
    I feel special now.
    Well, I'll answer most of your questions I guess.
    I live in Bolton.
    I go to Allan Drive.
    You know me.
    I might tell you if you guess right.
    I have MSN, but I don't go on often.
    And I'm a girl.
    I hope that narrows it down :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that would just give me away...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you in my class? If not, whos class are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, well I'm not in your class but I'm not telling you what class I'm in.
    I'm sure it would be obvious if I told you.

    ReplyDelete